DJRS have successfully transitioned over to ISO 9001 2015 still holding the certification since 1993
Top management have determined a quality policy that:
- Is appropriate to the purpose of the organisation.
- Includes a commitment to meeting all customer and legislative requirements and to continuously improve the Quality Management System.
- Provide a framework for the establishment and review of Quality Objectives.
- Is communicated and understood at all levels within the organisation.
- Is reviewed for continuing suitability and effectiveness.
Quality Policy Statement
Within the scope of our Quality Management System; Roofing Contractors (all types), Joinery Refurbishment and Asbestos survey & removal, we recognise that providing our customers with a quality service is critical to our business. We are committed to providing the necessary resources to ensure we continuously improve our business practices to achieve this goal.
Our aim is to be the market leader in the roofing and asbestos sectors by devoting our strength, innovation and resolve to continually improving. To achieve this, we have developed and will maintain a Quality Management System that will meet the requirements of the current version of ISO9001.
This Statement of Quality Policy calls for continual improvement within our management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principles:
We will :
- Ensure the management team is accountable for making best use of our management resources in all Quality matters to continually improve our Quality Management System and its effectiveness in delivering our overall strategic organisational objectives;
- Comply with all applicable statutory regulations and stakeholder requirements;
- Ensure the Quality Management System is reviewed regularly by the management team to ensure it is appropriate to the nature and scale of our operations;
- Regularly set, review and communicate improvement objectives and our performance against them throughout the organisation and to stakeholders where appropriate;
- Work closely with our stakeholders, customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards;
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions which may have impacts on our ability to provide customers with a quality service;
- Train our staff to support and deliver Quality, through the development of systems and processes which maintain and improve our products and service;
- Ensure this policy is available to the interested parties and where appropriate, actively communicate it to all direct employees, indirect employees and other interested parties, whilst regularly reviewing it to ensure it continues to meet our requirements;